1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1.1. “Website Administration of the Online Store” (hereinafter referred to as Website Administration) - Employees are authorized to manage the website, acting on behalf of “Unlim-Net LLC”, who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of the personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- 1.1.2. "Personal data" - any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or designated individual (subject of personal data).
- 1.1.3. "Personal data processing" - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 1.1.4. “Confidentiality of personal data” is obligatory for the Operator or another authorized person who has obtained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the availability of other legal grounds.
- 1.1.5. “User of the Online Store Website (hereinafter referred to as the User)” is a person who has access to the site through the Internet and uses the Online Store Website.
- 1.1.6. “Cookies” is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser each time sends to the web server in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- 1.1.7. Web beacons (“clear gifs”, single-pixel GIF files, “web bugs”, “Internet tags” or pixel tags) are small electronic images on a website or in E-mail messages that allow users to follow the actions on the site. Web beacons allow you to evaluate whether a user follows links in messages or on websites, as well as which sites a user visits before and after visiting the intended site. To store information obtained using Web beacons, log files are used.
- 1.1.8. "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the website of the Russia travel sim online store.
- 3.2.1. surname, name, patronymic of the User;
- 3.2.2. the contact phone number of the User;
- 3.2.3. email address (e-mail);
- 3.2.4. the delivery address of the goods;
- 3.2.5. place of residence of the User;
- 3.2.6. floor;
- 3.2.7. bank details / details of payment documents;
- 3.2.8. information on services rendered and / or goods purchased;
- 3.2.9. IP address of the user;
- 3.2.10. data about orders.
- 3.3. The online store protects data that is automatically transmitted during the process of viewing ad units and when visiting the pages of the online store site where the system’s statistical script ("pixel") is installed:
- - IP address;
- - information from cookies or Web beacons;
- - information about the browser;
- - access time;
- - the address of the page where the ad unit is located;
- - referrer (the address of the previous page).
- 3.3.1. Disabling Cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Online Store website that require authorization.
- 3.3.2. The online store collects statistics of the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- 4.1. The personal data of the User Administration of the website of the online store may use in order to:
- 4.1.1. Identification of the User, registered on the website of the online store, for placing an order and (or) entering into a contract for the sale of goods by remote means with the Russia travel sim online store.
- 4.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Online Store Site.
- 4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Website of the Online Store, provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User.
- 4.1.4. Determining the location of the user to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- 4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 4.1.6. Create an account to make purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- 4.1.7. Notifications of the Online Store Site User about the order status.
- 4.1.8. Processing and receiving payments, confirming benefits, challenging a payment, determining the right to receive benefits by the User.
- 4.1.9. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the Online Store Site.
- 4.1.10. Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the online store or on behalf of the partners of the online store.
- 4.1.11. Implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User.
- 4.1.12. Giving user the access to the websites or services of the partners of the Online Store in order to obtain products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TERMS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 5.1. The processing of personal data of the User is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in the information systems of personal data using automation tools or without the use of such tools.
- 5.2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of providing any services and fulfilling the order of the User, issued on the Site of the Russia travel online store sim "including delivery of the goods.
- 5.3. User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 5.5. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- 5.6. The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the personal data of the User
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 6.1. The User must:
- 6.1.1. Provide the information about personal data required to use the Website of the Online Store.
- 6.1.2. Update, supplement the information provided on personal data in the event of a change in this information.
- 6.2. The site administration is obliged to:
- 6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect this type of information in existing business transactions.
- 6.2.4. Perform blocking of personal data relating to the relevant User, from the time of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- 7.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 7.2.2. It was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- 7.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the user.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- 8.1. Prior to filing a lawsuit in disputes arising from the relationship between the user of the online store site and the site administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 8.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
- 8.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be submitted to the judicial authority, in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS